Sunglasses are tinted glasses that help to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare. It is important to wear sunglasses so that UV rays do not damage your eyes or vision. At Eye Street Optical in Chantilly, VA, our team provides a wide variety of sunglasses to choose from. Our specialized team of opticians will help you choose the right sunglasses. Our facility is best rated for providing high-quality sunglasses for women and men.
- Prescription: If you wear glasses, you know it can be difficult to wear sunglasses without a prescription. At our facility, we provide prescription sunglasses. We will incorporate your eyeglass prescription into whatever pair of sunglasses you choose. With customized frames, you can find the best pair for your lifestyle.
- Traditional Sunglasses: If you don’t wear corrective eyewear, you can get traditional sunglasses. Our opticians will help you find frames that complement your face. We will also help you choose lenses and see if you want special lenses, like polarized sunglasses. We offer a variety of colors, shapes, and brands to choose from.
- Repairs and Adjustments: If your sunglasses don’t fit correctly or need to be repaired, we can help. Just bring in your glasses and we will see what we can do.
Importance of Wearing Sunglasses
Sunglasses are vital in keeping your eyes healthy. Even if it is winter or not sunny out, you should still wear sunglasses. UV rays are always a threat. They can cause vision damage and even sunburn your corneas. Here are some other reasons why sunglasses are so important:
- Protect the eyes from UV rays and elements: A pair of high-quality sunglasses block most of the UV rays from the sun. When you are relaxing at the beach, skiing in the snow, biking, waterskiing, lounging by a pool, or out for a run, you are at risk for glare and UV rays, and need sunglasses.
- Helps you to see better: Sunglasses enable you to see your best and navigate more safely. It is safer, because they can help you detect hazards from a distance if you are driving in the sun.
- Prevent worsening eye diseases: Those with eye health conditions, like cataracts, macular degeneration, or other conditions, will be more sensitive to the sun. Wearing sunglasses will protect your eyes.
- Avoid headaches or migraines: Headaches can be triggered by the sun or bright lights. With sunglasses, you can avoid developing headaches and migraines from the sun.
Visit Our Opticians in Chantilly, VA for High Quality Sunglasses
It is important to wear sunglasses any time you are outside. UV rays can damage your eye health and vision in the future. At Eye Street Optical in Chantilly, VA, our team offers a wide variety of sunglasses to choose from. This includes polarized sunglasses, prescription sunglasses, and different colors, shapes and sizes. We will help you find the perfect pair for your fashion sense and lifestyle. Our team is happy to answer any questions you have. Call us today to schedule an appointment.